Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Support and Thank You!

The night before my presentation helped me realize what great friends and family I had. I kept recieving messages from different friends and family members wishing me luck on my presentation. They told me that if I needed any help with anything, they were there to help with what ever they could. I also had people from where I did my mentorship wishing me luck and giving me words of advice before my presentation. This gave me a lot more confidence. It made me very happy to see that they still remembered that I had to do this presentation and that they were willing to help me even though I no longer do mentorship at Ontario High School.
Another thing that I realized was the amazing friends that I have at iPoly. I already knew that They were very amazing friends. But for my presentation it only made me realize how much more blessed I was to have them. They helped me with so much. Just to mention a few people, for set up, J.D., Victoria, and Roxy were such a big help and I greatly appreciate that. And during the actual presentations, once again J.D. and Victoria were there to help me and calm my nerves down. Amanda K. also helped me greatly helping me with the powerpoint and helping me keep track of time. And at the end when everyone helped me pick up, Roxy, Jose, Lucas, Audri, Amanda, JD, Elizabeth, Alissa and others, it made me happy to see them there to support me and help me. I'm really thankful for all the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment