Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Presentation!

Today was the big day! I finally did my 2-Hour presentation. Regardless to say, it went better than I thought. I was stressing for the longest time. The more I saw presentations, the more nervous I became when ever I thought about presenting. The nerves were killing me and making me feel sick. While I was waiting inside the classroom for the students to come in to see my presentation, I got to the point where I felt like throwing up. But when the actual presentation came, my nerves only lasted for like the first 3 or 4 minutes, after that I got used to the audience I was presenting, and as I was presenting suddenly I realised that the entire year's hard work and research was finally paying off. All the research that I had done throught the year just flowed through my head and made presenting so much easier. This 2-hour presentation made me become much more confident in myself, helping me see just what I could accomplish and what I was capable of doing. Never in my life did I ever think I would be able to do a 2 hour presentation, much less on just one topic itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment