Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Classroom Decor

Thanks to J.D. I was actually able to come up with a new idea for setting up the classroom for my presentation. He was able to get me out of my block for coming up with ideas. He ended up giving me an idea to create a small living room set. Based off of that I was able to create a set that using things from my home. I brought in various little things that you could find in a living room. I brought some living room decorations, DVD player, DVDs, remote control, a globe that is located in my living room and some curtains. I based the decoration of the smart board. The smart board became my focal point. I set up the classroom so the the front of the room was like a miniture stage. The smart board was supposed to act as a TV in a living room.






No comments:

Post a Comment